Monday 11 June 2012

AFTER A DEATH - Animal Help

In his bestselling book TALKING TO HEAVEN, James Van Praagh tells us this inspiring story:

'Animals are often used by spirit. Many times spirit beings can influence a bird or small animal to come by us to get our attention in some way. It is another sign of their nearness to us. A good friend of mine died in February. I went to New York, which was buried under two feet of snow, to visit her outdoor crypt.

I had trouble locating it when suddenly a truck pulled up and a groundskeeper stepped out. "You're staring right at it," he said. I thanked him, and he went back to his truck and drove away. I thought it strange that he just happened to come by at that very moment. After he left, I looked up to her niche and next to it, a bright blue jay perched itself on the branch of a tree. Mind you, it was very cold with snow everywhere. I didn't think it so unusual until later that afternoon when I visited her husband, Jack, at their home.

I walked in the door and Jack's first words were, "If you want anything of Connie's, please take it." I turned my head to the right and there on a shelf was a glass bluebird staring back at me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment