Friday 12 September 2014

ETERNAL VISION

I felt compelled to share these beautiful words, Eternal Vision, by J. Sig Paulson with you. I think you'll appreciate their message as much as I do:

'They know me not who think that I am only flesh and blood -
a transient dweller on the fragile spaceship earth that gave me birth. 

For I am Spirit eternal, 
indestructible, not confined to space or time
and when my sojourn here is through -
my roles fulfilled, my assignments done -
I will lay aside this space suit called my body
and move on to other mansions, roles, assignments
in our Father's house of eternal life.

So dry your tears,
weep not overmuch for me - or for yourself.
Set me free in the Love that holds us all 
and makes us one eternally!
Our paths will cross again
Our minds and hearts will touch
Our souls will shout with joy and laughter
As we recall the lives we've lived, the worlds we've seen,
the ways we've trod to find ourselves - at last - in God.'
 


No comments:

Post a Comment