Friday 18 May 2012

SPIRITUAL SYMBOL


 Soon after I met Djoser, my spirit guide, a dear friend asked me if I could ask him about her spiritual symbol. I’d told Yvonne mine and she was intrigued to know what hers was like.
So I asked Djoser who, speaking mind to mind, told (and showed) me that her symbol was a peacock. Although I passed his information on to Yvonne, I was a little worried (being new to this whole process) as to whether I had ‘heard’ Djoser correctly.  The last thing – obviously - I ever wanted to do was mislead anyone.
That afternoon, walking Sam - my Bearded Collie - in unfamiliar woods, I heard the weirdest sound. Unable to make out its source, I tensed while wondering where and what it came from. Sam tensed too and looked bemused.
We walked on, treading watchfully when the somewhat strident screech sounded again. Then we entered a clearing and right before our startled eyes there appeared a peacock, spreading its amazing tail in exactly the way Djoser had ‘shown’ me earlier that day.
Things didn’t end there! We now found ourselves in the grounds of a large house – with several peacocks strolling around. I gazed in awe at their beautiful eye-marked tail-feathers and told Djoser I’d never doubt him again.
All the same, he saw fit to give me some extra emphasis a few days later, after my daughter asked to know her spiritual symbol. But that story can wait for my next post …   

No comments:

Post a Comment