Thursday 2 August 2012

ANGELIC VISITATION


Here's a lovely story of an angelic visitation - again from Chrissie Astell's Advice From Angels:

'Ben, aged four, had been very sad since his Daddy had gone away. He hadn't eaten well, couldn't sleep and refused to play with his toys. His mother Sue was beside herself with worry for her son and herself, but had read about the help of angels and came to see me to find out more.

In the week prior to her consultation, Ben came down from his room one evening after he had been put to bed and said: "Mummy, there is a shiny lady in my room all dressed in white who knows who I am. I don't know what she wants but she keeps smiling and talking to me. Mummy, she is SO beautiful."

Following the visit of the 'beautiful white lady', Ben became his normal happy self again, playing, eating and sleeping like a healthy little boy. Do we need to return to innocence to see the angels for ourselves?'

No comments:

Post a Comment