Sunday 22 April 2012

DO YOU BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION?

Well - do you believe in reincarnation? If you do, you're in excellent - and somewhat diverse - company!

Napoleon not only believed in reincarnation, but liked to tell his generals who he believed he had been in previous existences.  Walt Whitman, Albert Schweitzer, Socrates, Voltaire, Pythagoras and Carl Jung were believers - as were Wordsworth, Gandhi, Tolstoy, George Harrison, General George S. Patton, Ralph Waldo Emerson and Mark Twain.

Henry Ford said: "I adopted the theory of reincarnation when I was 26. Genius is experience. Some seem to think that it is a gift or talent, but it is the fruit of long experience in many lives".

And here are Benjamin Franklin's thoughts: "I look upon death to be as necessary to the constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning."

Author of CALL OF THE WILD, Jack London maintained: "I did not begin when I was born, nor when I was conceived. I have been growing, developing, through incalculable myriads of millenniums. All my previous selves have their voices, echoes, promptings in me. Oh, incalculable times again shall I be born."



                                        
Incidentally, two of my novels deal in different ways with reincarnation and they are FREE on Amazon today:   Find them HERE.







1 comment:

  1. It's not weird at all to believe you were someone famous in a past life.

    Past Life Test

    ReplyDelete